Catching (selecting) a contractor that can keep you happy is difficult in a marketplace full of many options. We here at Ashland Comfort Control know you have choices when it comes to selecting a company to perform work in your home or place of business, some better than others. When selecting a contractor for the job it is easy to scan to the bottom of a proposal and select on price only. While price is unquestionably the number one determining factor in who does the work, you should consider many of the items below before signing on the dotted line. We here at Ashland Comfort Control consider ourselves to be the premier HVAC, Plumbing and Fireplace contractor in the Ashland, Richland and Wayne County areas but don't always have the opportunity to explain why. In addition to 350+ years of combined experience in the HVAC and Plumbing industries we are proud to provide to all of our customers the following services that don't always show up on a proposal or invoice:
- In addition to Ownership we have Five (!!!) employees that have been with the company for 20+ years. Several others have 10 or 15 years of service with Ashland Comfort Control so it is usually a familiar face walking into your home or business when you’re in need of our services.
Vendors and Manufacturers are routinely brought in to make sure our employees are up to speed on the latest trends in the industry.
- We feel we have the most experienced and trained technicians, installers and support staff in the area. Licensed in the State of Ohio for HVAC, Refrigeration, Hydronics, Plumbing, Backflow and Engineering, Ashland Comfort Control puts a large emphasis on training and employee development, routinely bringing in vendors and manufacturers to educate our crews on the latest and greatest technologies.
- Serving Ashland and the surrounding communities for 30+ years means we have thousands of happy customers with positive reviews. We’ve received permission from many of those same customers to provide their contact information in the event someone would like to discuss their experience with our company. Like many service companies, we do occasionally have a customer that has had a less than enjoyable experience at some point. We’ll gladly give you their contact information as well to discuss with how we’ve been able to make things right with them.
- We've got certified HVAC technicians and plumbers on call 24/7/365 to help solve your problems when no one else will come out or return your call....even in the middle of the night or on Holidays.
Looking for replacement parts or filters? Chances are pretty good we have or can get what you need in short order!
- Ashland Comfort Control keeps a 10,000 ft² warehouse full of the most commonly used replacement parts, equipment and materials so our customers aren’t always stuck waiting for a part when they most need it.
- A direct relationship with the manufacturer of our primary line of equipment. This means there are no supply houses or distributors to go through for replacement parts. Most times when a Lennox replacement part is ordered by 2:00 p.m. we have it the next day.
- Accounts with all local supply houses and their distribution networks throughout the entire state of Ohio.
- Not only are we a second generation, family-owned business but we’ve got a set of brothers, cousins and a father-son duo that work at Ashland Comfort Control. It is our family tradition to serve you!
It's become a company tradition to prepare a float and participate in the local Holiday Parade each year.
- Ashland Comfort Control takes pride in being a valuable member of the communities we live and work in. We are proud to participate or be involved with many different professional, educational and charitable organizations including the Ashland Area Chamber of Commerce, Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center, Ashland Main Street, Ashland YMCA, Associated Charities and United Way of Ashland County to name a few.