Current Promotions & Rebates
- We are proud to offer a discount of 10% on all parts and filters and 5% on new HVAC equipment and water heaters for all United States Veterans and Active Duty Military with the presentation of a valid Military ID.
- There are currently no seasonal promotions or rebates available.
- Manufacturer rebates from Lennox are not available from Ashland Comfort Control at this time. Please check back for information regarding the annual spring promotion in March.
Manufacturer rebates from Mitsubishi are not available from Ashland Comfort Control at this time. Please check back at a later time for information regarding future mini-split heat pump promotions.
- Manufacturer rebates from WaterFurnace are not available from Ashland Comfort Control at this time. Please check back at a later time for information regarding future geothermal promotions.
Columbia Gas is currently offering the following rebates to CG customers who replace an existing piece of heating equipment with a new, high efficiency model meeting the criteria below:
- $300 instant rebate for 96 percent or higher ENERGY STAR certified natural gas furnaces
- $350 instant rebate for 90 percent or higher ENERGY STAR certified natural gas boilers
- $50 instant rebate for ENERGY STAR certified natural gas water heaters with an energy factor greater than .67
- $100 instant rebate for ENERGY STAR certified natural gas tankless water heaters with an energy factor greater than .91
- $25 mail-in rebate for the purchase of a programmable thermostat
The following tax incentives currently exist for qualifying HVAC purchases. Please consult your tax accountant for specific information:
- In February 2018, the 30% geothermal federal tax credit was reinstated on all equipment "placed in service" between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2019. The credit may be used in more than one year, can be used to offset AMT tax, can be combined with other energy efficiency credits and reduces to 26% of the total system cost in 2020 and 22% in 2021. For more information click on the WaterFurnace document below or call our office and ask to speak to one of our comfort advisors.
- In accordance with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed in December 2017, Purchases of new (and used) commercial HVAC equipment up $2.5 million, with a $1 million limit can be included as a Section 179 Deduction. See the example below, courtesy of Distribution Center Magazine: